With the Coronavirus spreading quickly around the world, it has already affected many lives around the world which led to WHO’s announcement that it is now a Pandemic.
We all should not panic & be hopeful that this virus can be under control as soon as possible without us having to suffer too much..
With that being said, in my opinion, it is also good to be safe than sorry. It’s good to be over-prepared than underprepared…
So here, this is the list which I hope can ease your worries about what to stock up on, and more like a reminder list in case you want to be prepared.
30 Things that you should be stocking up at home to prepare for a potential pandemic:
- Bleach & antibacterial home cleaning products.
- Feminine hygiene products & toilet papers.
- Paper towels & tissue papers.
- Disinfectant wipes, sprays & hand sanitizers.
- Hand soaps
- Body wash
- Shampoo & conditioner.
- First Aid kits
- Frozen pizzas & meals.
- Cereals, breads & protein bars.
- Frozen meat, fruits & vegetables.
- Canned foods
- Household candles (burn time 6 hrs+ in case there is a long power outage) or a generator.
- Large water container to keep lot of drinking water in case no water, or get lots of water bottles.
- Camping stove & fire sticks.
- Protective goggles, face masks & gloves.
- Garbage bags & plastic zip lock bags( large ones in case no water to flush you can use them to dispose of waste).
- Alcohol for cleaning
- Cough & fever medicines like Tylenol & Advil for adults & kids.
- Allergy medicines for adults & kids.
- Diarrhea medicines for adults & kids.
- Other prescription medications that you’re on.
- Salt, sugar, syrup & other cooking ingredients you might need.
- Laundry Detergents & toilet cleaners.
- Other snacks & drinks you want to stock up on.
- Books & other entertainments to keep you & your family entertained.
If you have babies, make sure you stocked up on formulas, bottles, diapers, wipes, shampoo, lotion, bath & other daily must haves!
Also if you have pets don’t forget their needs!
Lastly, try to stay calm, stay indoors & avoid large crowds!
I hope these tips can be helpful to you! Don’t forget to share this blog post if you think someone could benefit from this! 💗
CLICK HERE ⬇︎TO READ MORE ABOUT