Life goals are not always easy to achieve, especially the ones that require motivation, courage, determination, and a lot of planning. Despite our natural God given abilities to dream and to have ambitions, most of us aren’t very good at turning our dreams into reality. The good news is, there are ways and tools we can use such as bullet journals, personal journals, and planners which can assist us in easing and expediting our goal reaching process.
” what you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
This Blog is about how to go & get started! If you are interested in self improvement & goal oriented life, then you will absolutely love these following tips! These 7 tips will not only make you feel more motivated, but will also make you feel less stressed and help you reach your goals much faster!
- Start with a simple journal first if you have never tried a planner or a bullet journal before. Some of you who are not so much of an artistic type may not prefer bullet journals at the beginning because the bullet journals that are out there seem very artistic. Instead, you might decide to just start with writing down your goals and plans on a simple journal and go from there.
- Start planning! Start with writing down your plans! Writing things down on a journal or a board where you can see is more motivating than typing out on your phone or computer. When you actually write something down with your own hand, you tend to remember it and take it more seriously! And it’s more efficient!
- Write down what you want to improve in your life; is it health? More family time or a better job? Write down 2 main things that you want to improve right now. Write down realistic goals that you think you can improve soon. Once you have your 2 on the list, break it down into 3 smaller goals that can help you achieve those 2 main goals. For example: if you want to improve your health, you could write down a healthier diet, workout schedule and sleep schedule.
- Once you have your 3 mini goals, you can start writing down when and what you can do to achieve these little goals. If eating healthy is one of the mini goals, then you would write down your meal plans like what you’re going to eat from now on and how you will be preparing them so you can get the results of improved health.
- Plan your schedule depending on your own lifestyle; you have to be very realistic. If you think you can actually follow your new schedule for next week, finish the plan by end of this week. If you think you might not be able to keep up for an entire week then start by planning 3 days at a time. You can plan every 3 days to keep your pace realistic and reasonable to achieve your goals.
- Make sure to stick to it! Be prepared mentally that you are doing this to improve yourself for good! So whenever you want to cheat or quit, you have to know and keep reminding yourself why you started in the first place! Everything in life is possible, if you focus and be dedicated to your goals, you can make it happen!!
- Just enjoy! It’s actually very exciting to plan for your goals, and once you see yourself actually doing something about it, you will feel even more motivated! So don’t just sit there and hope for it! Kick your ass and start planning right now!
Planners and journals are cruicial in our busy everyday lives and Everyone is different in many ways. What is mentionned in this Blog can be tailored to the various needs and situations. Most of you should be able to see significant improvement in the way you do things around working towards your goals. Please feel free to leave any positive feedbacks to make this Blog page better. Please also subscribe for more Blogs and topics.
Loved this article? Don’t forget to share it with your friends!💕