Travelling is amazing & enjoyable for most people. Travelling is also very popular in the western world and quite often people with small children chose to or have no other choice than traveling with their young ones. When a baby is added to travelling, it becomes a bit challenging, especially with formula – fed babies. Unlike breast-fed babies, formula-fed babies need lot more than just the mother. Formula, bottles, and hot water are part going to have to be part of the package.
Travelling should not have be challenging with a formula-fed baby as long as you use following tricks:
- Get a thermos! Hot water is the key ingredient needed to make a bottle of formula milk and it is not always readilly avabilable when travelling. Carrying around a thermos full of hot water will simply make your life easier.
- Purchase a formula dispencer. This can alieviate the pain of carrying around a large container of formula & also saves you time when baby gets impatient!
- Pack extra milk bottles. When travelling, it is not always easy to find a place to wash baby’s milk bottle for reuse. Having extra clean bottles can save the day!
- When baby needs milk, pour bottled water into the milk bottle and top it up with the hot water in the thermos and bring it up to the desired temperature. Then simply pour the pre-measured amount of formula from the dispenser into the milk bottle and shake it up!
- When you run out of hot water, bring you thermos to any coffee shop or restaurants, they will be more than happy to fill it up for you. Please trust this, it is from personal experience.
Loved this article? Don’t forget to share it with your friends!💕