Everyone or almost everyone enjoys travelling and I’m sure you agree with it. Travelling gives you the joy of seeing and experiencing things and people that are usually strange to you, in a good way.
“ Fill your life with adventures, not things.
Have Stories to tell, not stuff to show.”
Travelling also opens up your mind and imagination which, in return, can turn you into happier and wiser person. I’m sure you would agree that when it comes to travelling, pros far exceeds the cons.
Yes, travelling is fun and great except it tends to dip into people’s wallets and that’s why many people find it hard to travel as often as they would like to. However, it doesn’t have to be that way; this blog article can be the remedy for this problem.
When it comes to money, you really have to know your own lifestyle and your own budget because it’s very personal and different for everyone. People spend money on different things and their pirorities are all different.
But once you figure out where your money is going, it would help you manage your money which then could put you on the right track of saving enough money for traveling.
The tips below could help you guys afford going on vacations without taking food away from the table and these tips can be applied to your everyday life if you need to save some money for yourself as well:
- Sit down and write down your spendings. Know where your money is going everyday and add up all the little things to figure out if there is any room in your budget to save some money on the side without affecting your lifestyle too much.
- Cut down spending on things you WANT, such as clothing, shoes, eating out, buying coffee, etc… Drinking coffee out everyday will add up pretty quicly and it’s really not as cheap as you think! Try to make coffee at home. Know your limit, spend within it.
- Quit smoking and drinking! Or at least cut down on smoking and drinking because the money you spend on it is usually significant. Imagine saving up all that smoking and drinking money towards your vacation? You probably could have gone to many vacations!
- Book your vacation in advance, you don’t have to book a year ahead since price can really go up and down. But try to book it at least 3-4 months ahead. Last minute vacations can be good but it can also be very risksy, you might not be able to get the vacation package that you desired.
- Research on your vacation destination. Find out when it’s off season because it’s a lot cheaper than peak season. If you want to travel with less budget, having flexible schedule is ideal.
- Try to make extra money on the side by doing things like online surveys, garage sales, tutoring, or anything else that you can think of.
- If you really want it, you can make it! It’s definently possible to go on your dream vacation! so go online right now, and search for flight tickets and hotels. Whatever package works for you, at least get the idea of how much money is needed for your desired vacation. Once you have an idea of how much the travel can cost you, you can then make it a goal and start saving some money on the side for it.
- Once you figure out everything such as the price, the right season, the right destination, and you actually saved up the money, you can go ahead and book your vacation. While waiting for your departure dates, you can still work as much as you can, use all the tips that are mentionned so you can have extra cash to spend during your vacation.
Even though the above tips seem easy to follow, it still requires you to stay focused and stick to your goals. As long as you are dedicated, you can make it happen!
If you like what you read here today, please subscribe to my blog page so you can enjoy more of my blogs in the future. More awesome tips and ideas are to follow!