There is a very common issue that all of us have to face at some point in our lives and that is HOW NOT TO BE BOTHERED BY WHAT OTHERS THINK OF YOU.
“THE GOOD NEW IS.. I AM PRETTY MUCH WHO I SAY I AM…
AND THE BAD NEWS IS… I AM PRETTY MUCH WHO I SAY I AM”.
Dealing with other peoples’ opinions and judgements are part of our lives; we will all be judged by people as long as we are alive and that is the truth wether we like it or not unfortunately because as human beings, we were created with different believes and personalities.
Sometimes we also get feedbacks from others and there are clear differences between feedbacks and judgements.
Feedbacks are good, they are usually comments from people to help you change your bad habits and improve yourself.
Judgements tend to be more from people that are trying to put you down and make you feel like you are not good enough.
People tend to express their judgments behind your back and talk about your life and choices; therefore, listen to feedbacks, use them to improve yourself, and ignore judgements. Use judgements to make yourself even more amazing.
It is, indeed, not very easy dealing with people’s judgements and opinions in real life and it can very much affect our health and life.
Here are some tips that can help you keep going forward without worrying about what others think of you:
- Accept the fact that everyone has different opinions and not everybody has to like who you are.
- Know that Everyone is on their own life journey, focus on your own life and yourself. No one is above you or beneath you, don’t let their opinions change who you are and drag you down.
- Know your own values and what you stand for. Know that what others think of you is just their opinions and their opinions will not change your reality.
- Understand that people are just people, they also do go through life problems just like you do.
- People will talk about you regardless of what you do, so give them something to talk about! At the end of the day, only you know who you really are and most people who talk about you don’t really know you anyways.
- Remember! Don’t ever give people the power to step over you or control you. You do you! Focus on your own goals instead. Read more, learn more about self love and keep improving yourself.
- Cut off ties with people who bring you down. Cut off ties with people who make you feel like you are hard to love and make more space for people who love you for who you are.
And I would really encourage you keeping a personal journal with you. Write down everything that has been mentionned above and the tips in your journal. Read through your journal every time you feel the need to feel better, and it really works!
If you like what you read here today, please subscribe to my blog page so you can enjoy more of my blogs in the future. More awesome tips and ideas are to follow!